Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bard on the beach

Ok. I haven't actually gone to Bard on the Beach yet, but T booked tickets! So I am now officially excited about it.

I've finally booked the flights. It has been a complete headeche. Three seperate flight agencies, flying out of Seattle, to JFK in New York, spend the night there, and then off to Barbados. Finally, more than 24 hours after I leave, I arrive at St. George's. Wow. Simple, Wow. Of course, same trip on the way back, more of less. I am so not looking forward to the actually travelling part. On top of that, I get to spend 3 weeks home. Would be easier, and cheaper to just stay on the island, though I'm sure I will be super home sick, and bored out of my mind.

And that concludes the exciting parts of the last few days. Oh! Finally got a linen jacket. Tight fit too. Uber excited. Now must find occassion to wear it as well.

No comments: